Our Visual Identity
WE CARE MINISTRY
"Caring For The Needy" Matt 25: 34 - 40.
SHAPES: SIGNS & COLOURS OF WE CARE MINISTRY - WHAT DO THEY STAND FOR?
- Finger-like sunshine rays embracing the foremost circle, symbolise, beams of Divine Light forming an 'unbreachable' hedge right round both the care-givers and the souls We Care Ministry cares for with all her heart, soul, might and total being.
- Rim-like white circle round the stylised image stands for purity, transparency and protective seal that defines what we do every ticking second... service beyond the call of duty.
- Stylised image of a child, in the tender heart of the middle of a female helping-hand and a man's rest-assured hand, stands for We Care Ministry's ever ready mission to complete a home for the needy who don't have any to lay their heads, while providing a rock-steady shelter in time of storm for all, without regards to colour, race, tribe, origin, tongue, creed or religious affiliations; come what may.
This is in perfect tune with our creed: 'Can I see another's woe and not be in sorrow, too? Can I see another's grief and not seek for kind relief.?'
- True-blue cover-all colour, overshadowing the image of a child in the middle, being steered into the right paths by a woman and a man, stands for peace, harmony and togetherness, hope restoration, bonding and empowerment; all forming vital elements in the winning combination of the Ministry's Stand-Out Identity.
- We Care Ministry logotype, solidly crafted in blue at the base of the visuals, represents the untainted identity, unshakable solidity, peerless pedigree and timeless pillars of support that We Care Ministry gives to those who seek care under our ever-safe shelter.
The perfect package ends with our signature slogan: 'Caring for the needy,' as vividly brought to life in Matthew 25: 34-40.
Throw a lifeline/throw a lifeline/ somebody is sinking today.